** Renew today and your membership will run until December 31, 2016!
Preferred rates to the CNS national and regional conference
- The 2016 Annual Conference will be held May 5 to 7, 2016 in Ottawa Gatinueau
- A one-day thematic Conference on Advances in Nutrition and Metabolic Syndrome will be held January 16, 2016 in Toronto, Ontario
Free access to the CNS new Webinar series - including FREE access to archived webinars (for CNS Members only!)
- NEW - FREE access to CNS members only to archived content (recorded conference sessions and archived webinars) located in the CNS Education Portal.
Eligibility for CNS-SCN Awards & Travel Grants
CNS Members-only website access
Includes access to CNS member information, presentations/meeting abstracts, job postings, webinars, learning resources
- Includes access to CNS member information, presentations/meeting abstracts, job postings, webinars, learning resources
CNS-SCN Member Communications
- Monthly Member's Update and more
Online access to two peer-reviewed Journals:
- Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism (APNM) - published 12 times per year
Nutrition in Clinical Practice (NCP) - published six times per year.
Discounted rates to join the European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN). Benefits include:
- Ability to attend live Life Long Learning (LLL) sessions at the CNS Annual Meeting (NOTE: LLL will not take place a the May 2015 conference but we will see you in 2016!)
Access to ESPEN Journals: Clinical Nutrition and the e-SPEN Journal
Support of nutrition science and the establishment of nutrition research priorities through interaction and collaboration with funding agencies.
Networking opportunities with nutrition scientists and health professionals (dietitians, physicians, pharmacists, nurses) in universities, health care, government and industry.
CNS Student Members – In addition to all of the other benefits included in the Active Member category, CNS Student members also benefit from:
- A reduced membership rate of $40.00/year
- The opportunity to submit abstracts for the Nestlé Nutrition Graduate Student & Trainee Competition and Poster Competition.
For Young Professionals – In addition to all of the other benefits included in the Active Member category, CNS Young Professional members also benefit from:
- A reduced membership rate of $70.00/year
- The opportunity to submit abstracts for the Poster Competition*
- The opportunity to submit abstracts to the CNS Thematic Conference in Toronto*
- The opportunity to submit abstracts to the CNS Annual Conference*
*watch the CNS website for details on the abstract deadline