NUQUEST Workshop Series
(Session1: Oct. 26, 2022 | Session 2: Nov. 2, 2022 | Session 3: Nov. 9, 2022)
- Session 1: Introduction to epidemiologic study designs and risk of bias concepts, Wed. Oct. 26, 2022 (1:00 - 4:00pm ET)
- Session 2: Introduction to NUQUEST, Wed. Nov. 2, 2022 (1:00 - 4:00pm ET)
- Session 3: Application of NUQUEST, Wed. Nov. 9, 2022 (1:00 - 4:00pm ET)
- CNS Member = $240.00 + tax
- Non-Member = $320.00 + tax
- CNS Young Professional Member = $180.00 + tax
- CNS Trainee (Student) member - Graduate or Undergraduate - $140.00 + tax
All fees are in Canadian dollars. Pricing is based on CNS membership category.
NOTE: Registration fee includes all 3 workshop sessions; register once for admittance to the full series.
Instructions for accessing this virtual workshop series held via Zoom meeting will be provided immediately following registration.
To register for this workshop series, please pick your current CNS membership category below. For CNS members: if you aren't already logged into the website, you will be prompted to login using your CNS membership login credentials. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance with your CNS membership record.