About the LLL Program
The Life Long Learning (LLL) program in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism is an extremely effective educational program for medical doctors and health specialists, including registered dietitians, nurses and pharmacists offering training on-line and at live courses, by variety of innovative training methodologies and resources.
LLL program in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism is based on an Educational curriculum offering 120 training modules (100 are already available on-line) created and peer reviewed by recognized European experts. The Modules are freely accessible on-line after registration (Create new account at www.LLLnutrition.com). The module is the main educational unit of LLL-Program. Each module consists of updated review on a certain problem, clinical case, self-assessment test and grading quiz. Modules on related subject areas are grouped into Topics making it easier for the user to select modules in a particular field of interest. You can find out about Live courses by clicking here.
Each online module consists of:
- an updated review on a particular problem
- the clinical case
- a self-assessment test
- a grading quiz
Modules on related subject areas are grouped into topics making it easier for the user to select modules in a particular field of interest. Credits are awarded for Live and on-line training. Credit accumulation gives you the opportunity to be awarded the ESPEN Diploma in Clinical Nutrition.
The LLL Program in Nutrition and Metabolism is a global effort of ESPEN supported by EU to provide post-graduate qualification in Clinical Nutrition with the goal of improving daily practice. Each year the CNS partners with ESPEN to host a Live LLL Program during the CNS Annual Conference.
- Halifax 2018 - Nutritional Support in Older Adults - taught by Dr. Stéphane Schneider (France) and Dr. Johane Allard (Canada)
- Montreal 2017 - Nutrition in the Home - taught by Dr. Loris Pironi (Italy)
- Gatineau, Quebec 2016 - Nutrition in Oncology - taught by Dr. Alessandro Laviano (Italy).
- Newfoundland 2014 - Nutrition in Gastrointestinal Disease - taught by Dr. Remy Meier (Switzerland) and Dr. Alastair Forbes (England).
- Quebec City 2013 - Nutrition in the Perioperative Period - taught by Dr. Olle Ljunqvist (Sweden) and Dr. Alastair Forbes (England)