Nutrition in Clinical Practice (NCP) - Journal
As a CNS member, you receive a complimentary subscription to the journal: Nutrition in Clinical Practice (NCP). The electronic version is available through SAGE Journals Online.
NCP is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal that publishes articles about the scientific basis and clinical application of nutrition and nutrition support. The Journal contains comprehensive reviews, clinical research, case observations, and other types of papers written by experts in the field of nutrition and health care practitioners involved in the delivery of specialized nutrition support. NCP is an official journal of the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.).
With your subscription, you will receive :
- SIX issues per year, with online access to full-text article archives, podcasts, and more
- Online access to full-text articles from all back issues
- Content clinically applicable for on-the-job skills
- Access to the latest articles published online before theprint version gets published
- Reduced cost for CE credits with newly relaunched journal CE program!
*** Ranked in Nutrition & Dietetics in the Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports®
How to access the NCP Journal?
To access the NCP Journal click here.