CPPENA - Virtual Patient Conference
- Member: $0.00 - Save 100%
- Student Member: $0.00 - Save 100%
- Non-Member: $0.00
Member Fees will be applied upon check out.
Canadian Patient Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Alliance
The 1st annual CPPENA patient conference was held virtually on October 7th 2021. This patient conference provided a unique opportunity for education and networking for patients, caregivers, and families living with home nutrition support. It focused on providing education regarding medical management and practical strategies for coping with life on home parenteral nutrition (HPN).
Conference Learning Objectives:
- Recognize factors that can influence quality of life on HPN.
- Relate experiences from other HPN patient organizations.
- Identify new treatments and approaches to medical management of intestinal failure with GLP-2 analogues.
- Practice effective management of daily life with a central venous catheter (CVC).
- Employ successful strategies to manage travel and HPN.
Last Updated: October 18, 2021
|Winkler: Intestinal Failure Considering Quality of Life||File|
|Gramlich-Savory: Novel Treatment for Short Bowel Syndrome Intestinal Failure||File|
|Saqui: Central Venous Catheter Care Maintenance||File|
|Anderson-Delgado-Kimmel:Travelling with HPN||File|
|Introduction - CPPENA Co-Chairs||Video|
|Intestinal Failure - Considering Quality of Life||Video|
|The role of the Patient Association – making all the right connections||Video|
|Novel Treatment for Short Bowel Syndrome Intestinal Failure: GLP2 - Provider and Patient Perspectives||Video|
|Central Venous Catheter Care and Maintenance||Video|
|Travelling with HPN||Video|