Current strategies to reach the consumer through social media
- Member: $0.00 - Save 100%
- Student Member: $0.00 - Save 100%
- Non-Member: $9.95
Member Fees will be applied upon check out.
Digital communications specialist Sébastien Fassier will present how social media should be part of any organization's communications arsenal and will discuss:
• Why social media is so important to Canadians and why all sectors with an interest in nutrition should embrace it for educational and communication purposes.
• Examples of how scientists, academics, nutritionists, clinicians and policymakers are using social media or could be using it better.
• How basic steps can help mitigate risk and prevent crises in complex environments such as health organizations.
• 5 basic lessons to be learned from others' mistakes!
Mr. Sébastien Fassier
Director, Digital Strategy
NATIONAL Public Relations
A member of NATIONAL's Digital Communications team, Sébastien draws on his extensive understanding of technology and web communication to advise institutions, government organizations and companies regarding their strategic objectives. A social media specialist for several years, he supports clients who operate in complex business environments such as healthcare, legal and finance industries. Amongst his recent clients are Revenu Quebec, VIA Rail Canada, Merck and the Canada Council for the Arts. In 2015, the Canadian Public Relations Society presented him with a “Gold" award of excellence for Best Electronic and Social Media Project, the highest distinction in the field of digital PR in Canada. Before joining NATIONAL, Sébastien headed the communications team for one of Quebec's leading companies devoted to the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. He managed advertising, public relations and social media strategies for large provincial campaigns such as the 5/30 Wellness Health Challenge. A frequent speaker and trainer, Sebastien sits on Laval University's expert committee on social media in public relations. A political science graduate with a background in journalism, he has more than 15 years of public relations experience.
***Original Source: "2016 CNS Annual Conference", Saturday, May 7, 2016
Last Updated: May 30, 2016
|Current strategies to reach the consumer through social media||Video|
|Current strategies to reach the consumer through social media||File|