Useful Tips for Effective Nutrition Communication on Social Media
- Member: $0.00 - Save 100%
- Student Member: $0.00 - Save 100%
- Non-Member: $9.95
Member Fees will be applied upon check out.
In this presentation, Media Dietitian, Abbey Sharp will cover the DOs and DONTs for nutrition communication on social media. Abbey will share:
1. The pros and cons of different popular social media outlets (i.e. Twitter vs. Pinterest. vs. Instagram vs. Facebook vs. YouTube). With so many options out there, and so little time, Abbey will help you determine the best places for Nutrition professionals to invest their time for the greatest impact on brand growth and nutrition communication.
2. How to grow a social following on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. Abbey will give insider tips on success with the biggest social media platforms and the fastest road to growth.
3. How to start a food blog and create a brand that is credible, memorable and shareable. Abbey will discuss best practices for food and nutrition blogging, and creating content that people want to read, like and share.
4. How to work with brands and communicate credible nutrition information to the masses in ways that make sense to your audience, make the brand happy, and maintain our high standards of evidence based practice.
5. The secrets to starting a successful YouTube channel on a budget. You don't need a Hollywood budget to start creating amazing digital content on YouTube. YouTube is an incredible medium to help grow your personal brand, grow the nutrition profession at large, and communicate nutrition messages to the masses. Abbey will provide you with the tools you need to get started without making a huge financial investment.
Ms. Abbey Sharp
Media Registered Dietitian
founder of Abbey's Kitchen Inc.
Abbey Sharp is a Media Registered Dietitian (RD), national spokesperson, TV and radio personality, YouTuber, food writer and blogger, recipe developer, and the founder of Abbey's Kitchen Inc. Abbey believes that a pleasurable relationship with food is inherently essential for good health and shares this unique philosophy through her regular contributions to The Marilyn Denis Show (CTV), Best Health Magazine, and countless other media outlets and publications. Abbey has worked as a celebrity Brand Ambassador and Spokesperson for dozens of popular food, health and lifestyle brands such as Electrolux/Frigidaire, Almond Board of California, Jamieson Vitamins, Labatt, Sunkist Citrus, and Panasonic. She has a highly successful Tastemade Youtube channel Abbey,s Kitchen and food blog where she shares her favourite healthy recipes, nutrition myth busters and top healthy eating tips. When she is not on TV, her YouTube channel or writing, you can often catch her hosting top food events and conferences.
***Original Source: "2016 CNS Annual Conference", Saturday, May 7, 2016
Last Updated: May 30, 2016
|Useful Tips for Effective Nutrition Communication on Social Media||Video|
|Social Media for Nutrition Professionals 101||File|