Sheraton on the Falls
The Sheraton on the Falls Hotel is situated within the 20-acre Falls Avenue Resort, and is the only hotel located directly across from Niagara Falls. On the corner of Clifton Hill, the Sheraton is in the heart of Niagara's tourism district.
5875 Falls Avenue
ON L2G 3K7
By Phone: 1-800-519-9911
Guests making a reservation by phone must request the special convention rate for the Canadian Nutrition Society when reserving.
Room Rates - Canadian Nutrition Society Annual Meeting
Cityview Room: $139.00 CAD
Fallsview Room: $179.00 CAD
- The Canadian Nutrition Society Conference rate is valid until March 29, 2019. Rooms are subject to hotel availability.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy. Triple and quadruple occupancy is available at an additional cost of $25.00 per person, per day, to a maximum of four (4) adults per guestroom.
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes at time of check in. Currently these are 5.9% Promotion Fee and 13% HST.
- Guestrooms include complimentary basic WiFi.
Cancellation Policy: All individual reservations must be guaranteed with one night's room and tax by credit card at the time of booking. If guests do not arrive, a penalty will be charged of one night's room rate plus applicable taxes. Individual cancellations will be accepted without penalty to the individual up to 72 hours prior to arrival. Any reservation cancelled within 72 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room plus tax.
As an international border city, Niagara Falls is conveniently accessed from four international airports: Toronto, Hamilton, Buffalo and Niagara Falls. If you're driving, the city is an easy 85-minute drive from Toronto, and only 40 minutes from Buffalo. Niagara Falls is directly linked to major highways in Canada, and three international bridges that will get you to and from major routes in the United States.
The Sheraton on the Falls Hotel is only minutes from four International Airports:
- 20 minutes from Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG)
- 40 minutes from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- 50 minutes from the Hamilton International Airport (YHM)
- 85 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- 15 minutes from Niagara District Airport (YCM)
The Canadian Nutrition Society has established a discounted Conference/Promo code with Niagara Airbus, valid for airport transfer travel during the CNS 2019 Annual Conference: 576. Conference delegates can book online and manage their own bookings with this code (576).
- $94.00 + HST round trip shuttle and $68.00 one way rate per person for Toronto Pearson
- $103.00 + HST round trip shuttle and $73.00 one way rate per person for Buffalo Airport
- 10% discount on all private exclusive services for all Airports, including: Hamilton, Billy Bishop Toronto Island, Toronto Pearson, Buffalo, and Niagara Falls New York International Airports.
CLICK HERE for detailed instructions with online bookings. Guests can also call the reservations line at 905-374-8111 and reference conference discount code 576.
VIA Rail and Amtrak provide daily service to Niagara Falls with connections throughout Ontario, Quebec and New York.
Niagara Falls bus terminal services Coach Canada, GO Transit, Greyhound Canada, Megabus, and Niagara Transit.